Juliana Sunn Ellsmore original song Smile



Smile once smile twice
smile for the tears you pretend not to cry 
when youre alone in the night 

Laugh just once laugh just twice 
not to make them think havn't lost you mind 
well not just yet anyways 

Just because your heart is frowning
doesn’t mean the love is drowning
just keep head up high 
Listen to the words that I'm say'n 
hear the chords that I'm play'n  
Please don’t forget my love 
That life is worth it 
cause you are so perfect to me 


Sit next to her sit next to him
 just to fake yet another stupid grin 
and hope 
no one asks whats wrong 
Grab your heaphones play your music
 ignore the world, you just mute it anyways.Just ignore the hate 

Just because youre heart is frowning 
doesn’t mean the love is drowning 
Just keep head up high, 
listen to the words that I'm sing'n
 hear te chords that I'm play'n 
please don’t forget my love 
That life is worth it 
cause you are so perfect to me

Comments

  1. Oh, Sariah. Beautifully elegant. Your baby. Your light. Your love. Wrapping my arms around you and your family. Hope to be out that way in 2018. Until then. Always with love.
    Peace, Love and Rock & Roll. Grace & Jim & Max xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Possibilities

Traveling With Mama

Pain