Feel it


 
It's not enough to to just say it 
or think it 
but to feel it will cause more of it
Feeling my physical body aligning with my emotional body aligning with my deepest intention 
The world becomes a magical place of manifestation 
As I sit on my sisters couch I feel tremendous gratitude for my family 
My mother and her struggles my father and his disconnect
My brothers and their Intelligence  my sisters and their caring 
I feel how this flow of life keeps moving all of us forward to new horizons new wonderful experiences 
Weaving my desires into my daily experience just for the sake of it 
Just for the fun of it
Then challenging my thoughts -feelings to what is possible 
The imaginations are infinite 

It just keeps getting better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling With Mama

Infinite Possibilities

Pain