Infinite Possibilities






Welcome to the world of infinite possibilities. 

It’s an amazing ride that will scare the shit out of you but is so incredibly inspiring and worth every scream.

 

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?


Every failure is just a course correction.

We are always being fine tuned and guided to live our most glorious versions of our selves in every moment. The key is to trust that The Universe has got your back. The things you want Source wants for you, If you are willing to move even an inch in that direction Source will move mountains to accommodate you. 

I am only now figuring this out. Little by little this game has been revealing itself to me. I understand that every thing I think, feel, and do has an impact on the life that is showing up for me.


My daughter’s death has taught me that tomorrow is not a guarantee. Now is the only time I have. Now, this moment, not ‘some day’ or ‘maybe another time’. There is only now and in this now everything is possible.

The key to unlocking the Now is to be willing to do what ever it takes in the moment to line up with the grater version of myself and to say a big gigantic YES to life. 

Yes to the scary things. 

Yes to love.

Yes to dreams. 

Yes to what it is I want to experience on this planet. 

The details will work themselves out. 

Maybe not immediately but worrying about them will only block my energy. 

Everything is energy and we are masters of this energy. We are the creators of our own reality. 

In my reality, my experience of this life I have had to endure so much struggle and hardship. I have felt the deepest sadness of complete and total loss. My whole world has exploded into a zillion pieces and in the middle of the chaos I realized that the explosion cleared space. It cracked open my heart and let me see the world for what it truly is. 

This life is an adventure, it’s a game and we can choose to explore or not. There’s no right way there is only the way that you are doing it in this exact moment. 

Knowing that I am in complete and total care from God Source has given me the courage to jump heart first into the abyss of possibility. 

Big challenges  cause the need for big solutions which cause big triumph. 

I choose to live Big Now !   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling With Mama

Pain