The Edge

Standing on the edge of the abyss naked wearing nothing but my diamond earrings, the world is a wondrous place. I wave my arms and greet the sky anything is possible. The wind blows around my skin and my heart beats faster. This is it, my life is mine, and I jump.

Sailing into the unknown with out a parachute only a smile. My body plunges into the vast spaciousness and I am free. Solo, but not alone, I am greeted by the rush of gravity taking hold. The forces of nature guide me as I make my way to the unimaginable. My eyes fill with liquid and my form begins to shift. Into what? I do not know. I feel only the rush moving towards a destiny, a death of the illusion. Layers upon layers peel away reveling my limited thinking, revealing my soul. I am bone I am flesh. I am nothing and empty and full. The void has me, caresses my heart and comforts my mind.  This journey has only one finale and I am screaming towards it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Possibilities

Traveling With Mama

Pain