words

















Words
How do I explain in words the sun setting over the ocean its rays beaming in all directions
The subtle feeling of the breeze as it caresses my skin
How do I put the sensation of falling from a cliff into letters and sounds
The warmth of a tender hug cannot be described sufficiently
Solving a puzzling question with great knowing
A standing ovation
Witnessing tiny green emerge from the earth
Or the death of a loved one
Running through the forest with ease
Building from scratch
Hearing birds sing as the morning dawns
How can I tell you about silence
And love
I wish for you to see through my eyes and taste from my tongue
My words are simple and do not serve these feelings well

Sit with me and you will know  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Possibilities

Traveling With Mama

Pain