surrender 2015

Surrender to agree to stop fighting, hiding, resisting, etc.,
: to give the control or use of (something) to someone else.

Surrender is the intersection between acceptance and change

I am in a place where I realize that I need guidance. My ego wants to bail on my life and my heart knows I must stay. I ask my self “what am I doing?” constantly and the only answer I have is be patient, surrender.
This word  “surrender” has been showing itself to me over and over so I decided to look into it. What does it actually mean to surrender? Not just surrender to another’s will but to the divine. Surrender to the universe to my higher power. What does this actually feel like?
So far what I have found is by simply stating my intention out loud by asking for assistance and allowing for inspiration and insight, I immediately feel my body relax. Allowing for guidance is also allowing my muscles to soften my mind to feel clear and I have a sweet sense that everything will be ok. I believe this feeling Is Trust. I realize that keeping my mind and heart open I will have what I need. I can go about my day and the answers and opportunities I need will come to me.

This is my Goal for the new Year to Surrender allowing my life to be divinely guided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Possibilities

Traveling With Mama

Pain