She communicates through music

Strange magical happenings.
Malaya and I were visiting my friend Sue in Palm city. We were alone in the house cooking dinner. Malaya wanted to video the peeling away of the butter wrapper, she said it feels satisfying so I helped by holding the camera. 
We watched the video and strangely there was a music track attached to the video. Neither of us had music playing and the house was completely silent. Sure enough a song was playing in the background of the video. I opened my Shazam app on my phone (Shazam is an app that recognizes music and will display the artist and song being played with in seconds).
The song was new to both of us. When we listened to the lovely guitar and the lyrics we both started to cry. A message from Juliana?
Later we tried to share the strange video with
our friend Sue and the video was silent, the music track that was attached had vanished.
In times like these it’s easy to try to explain it away and dismiss the magic that is so clearly being displayed. This strange occurrence cannot be explained other than our beloved angel is trying to get our attention.
She is here.

Home by Bruno Major

There's no life, without love they say
None worth having anyway, you're a mystery to me some days
But that's what keeps me sane, the heart that yearns is always young, but you can't love just anyone, it's been a while since 21, but I still feel the same

So take me home, and don't spare the horses
Away to the silence I need
Take me home, and don't spare the horses
Away to a gossamer breeze
I don't need to build a house of stone
wherever you are is where I call home

Cause we're just you me, can drink and laugh and dance 'till 3
Cause I have everything I need, when I'm with you alone
Home is where we stay all night, no roof above our starry sky
I'd lie here 'till the day I die, and our time together's flown

So take me home, and don't spare the horses
Away to the silence I need
Take me home,  and don't spare the horses
Away to a gossamer breeze
I don't need to build a house of stone
Wherever you are is where I call home

And I know I've made mistakes at times, 
every now and then I've made you cry, for that I'm sorry, 
but they were few and far between, we're closer now than we've ever been,  you know I'm sorry

I used to wonder, why I'm here, no rhyme no reason would appear, but since we've met, it's loud and clear, 
I'm here to see you, 
home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Possibilities

Pain

Traveling With Mama